From: Patrick Scheuerer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2004 5:40 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Advice needed for ActionForm problem

Thank you very much Matthias! Your response solved all my problems at
once :-) Since this is already the second time you helped me solve a
problem you will get
  an honorable mention in the acknowlegements section of my thesis ;-)

And good luck for your thesis! I have to hand mine in in about three
weeks :-(

Take care,
Patrick