From: Mark Lowe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 5:29 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: dynamically add action ?

I'm  not really sure what you're trying to do, but assuming its
necessary to generate java code, jsp's etc, i'd be looking at doing this
using 2 webapps 1 would serve as basically a code generator the other
would be the generated app. A bit like the admin and manager webapps
bundled with tomcat.

This way your code generator could act as a controller and fire up some
ant tasks to compile and then redeploy the generated app.

Again not sure what you're attempting, but if it were the case that you
didn't need to generate an action servlet but rather have an action
where the beans are dynamic I'd be looking into dynabeans to achieve
this.

I'd be interested in knowing what the actual problem is you're solving.

Cheers Mark