Hi Craig,
        Thanx for your comments.

>It uses reflection on POJOs (plain old Java objects) but not on
DynaBeans ->- the
> implementation inside DynaActionForm is a HashMap with typesafe
getters >and
>setters.

In my case I have a Custom DTO with setter/getters and a Form bean that
extends DynaActionForm (with properties declared in struts config).

However, BeanUtils.copyProperties()  works for calling  both
BeanUtils.copyProperties(form,dto) and
For BeanUtils.copyProperties(dto, form) ...

Is it supposed to work like that, or is it weird that it's working in
both
Ways when I have a DynaActionForm?

Thanx and regards
        marco