Hy all,

I would like Struts NOT to create a session for an unauthentified user. As far as I
understand Struts code, I need to
set locale="false" in struts-config.xml <controller>.

Is they're any ohter Struts mecanism that can create a session (excluding
action-mapping declared as scope="session") ?

Doesn't the "locale" default value (true) expose lot's of struts application to attack
? (server Out of Memory because
to much sessions have been created - isn't this what is called "Deny Of Service" ?)

Nico.