It sounds like the real issue is validator usage (I'm assuming you can avoid the
other features that cause session creation). How difficult would it be to do the
login validation "by hand"? I expect you're just verifying that something like a
user and password have been submitted (and maybe that they conform to some format).

D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>