try with

The context root & the url mapping(.do) for struts will be taken care of.

-jayash

-----Original Message-----
From: Yajamanyam Venugopal
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2004 9:23 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Hi

Hi ,

Can anybody help me when we get the following exception

ActionFormBeans collection]: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Cannot find
ActionMappings or ActionFormBeans collection
        at org.apache.struts.taglib.html.FormTag.lookup(FormTag.java:798)

Action mappings are avialable

My context root defined as "glopps2b"

My action in form is /glopps2b/technicalStructure.do

<action
                path="/technicalStructure"
                type="com.glopps.StructureDispatch"
                name="technicalStructure"
                scope="session"
                input="/jsp/technicalStructure.jsp"
                parameter="method"
                validate="false">
        </action>

I have declared form-bean also.Could any body help me do we need to do any
settings before we use struts mapping

Thanks
Venu