You might take a look at my AppFuse project - it uses all the
technologies you mention (except for Oracle).  It already has Cactus and
StrutsTestCase configured.  IMO, if you're testing Servlets or Filters,
use Cactus.  If you're testing Struts Actions, use StrutsTestCase.  If
you're testing JSPs, use Canoo's WebTest (http://webtest.canoo.com).

AppFuse Home: http://raibledesigns.com/appfuse

Live Demo: http://demo.raibledesigns.com/appfuse

HTH,