Hi all,

        We have detected a problem with the amount of memory we use in the session
when we use classes extending org.apache.struts.action.ActionForm and
DynaActionForm too.
        We are using 9iAS 9.0.3.
        We take a look to the memory using JPRobe profiler, and we see that the
forms stored in session (we define the scope to session in struts-config.xml
for an action) are using more than 20Mb(!!)
        Those actionForms have a reference to ActionServlet in servlet attribute.

        Of course, this is a lot of memory to have several hundreds of users. I
imagine this is not a Struts bug, and please help us to detect what´s
happening or which is the error in our code.

        Thanks a lot.

                Jose R.
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] >
Editorial Aranzadi: www.aranzadi.es <http://www.aranzadi.es>
Camino de Galar, 15
31190- Cizur Menor - SPAIN
Tlfno.: +34 948 297297  Fax: +34 948 297200
Este e-mail y cualquier documento anexo contienen información privada y
confidencial única y exclusivamente para el destinatario. Si usted no es el
destinatario, no tiene autorización para leer, copiar, usar o distribuir el
e-mail y el/los documento anexos. En caso de haber recibido esta
comunicación por error, le rogamos que lo remita al emisor y lo destruya
posteriormente.
This e-mail and any attachment contain information, which is private and
confidential and is intended for the addressee only. If you are not an
addressee, you are not authorized to read, copy, use or distribute this
communication. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by return e-mail.