Thanks Nico,

  But i´m surprised because the other transient objects we have in
ActionForm (for example, a Category of log4j) aren´t showed by JProbe, but
attribute servlet is showed and computed for memory. however our own
transient attributes aren´t showed.

  May this be somethnig related to 9iAS more than related to Struts?

        Thanks!