>What is exectly the positiv/negativ DynaValidatorActionFrom oposite Form-File (the
>one >with the setter an getter methods).
At the whole using DynamicActionForm you have no need to getters and setters, just
defining parameters and their types in struts-config.xml is enough.hope I understood
your question correctly; the major difference between ActionForm and DynaActionForm(in
this case DynaVaidatorActionForm) is that the latter one implements and handle the
Data Transfer Object(DTO) or the bean of getters and setters -that you mentioned-
implicitly, so easy and fast.

>And about input page of  multi page forms :
there's no need to specify input , leave it blank.

In the case of 7 pages:

1) <html:form method="post" action="yourActionClass">
(don't forget to map your DynaValidatorActionForm to ActionClass;) )
2)write this line in every pages:
you must specify 'page' in your DynaValidatorAction with the type of java.lang.Integer
not java.lang.String!
then in validation.xml define page in each property attributes, for example:
<...... depends="required" page="3"/>
using page="3", then this attribute won't be validate in pages 1 and 2. and will be
validate in page 3 where is the appopriate place for validation.

hope it helps
Nafise