Hi all.

I have a few questions I've posted to the list recently that have not been
answered. 2 of them are somewhat important, and I was wondering if anybody
had any insights. I will simplify the questions in this message and include
a link to the full description.

First - how can I have multiple forms on the same page all use javascript
validation? The javascript that struts prints out for each form conflicts
with each other, and causes only the "last" form's validations to work.
Originally asked here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user%40jakarta.apache.org/msg92019.html

Second - I am working on a custom validator. The "server" side of the
validation works great, but the javascript side has some issues with
variables that contain regular expressions. It is stripping out the \
characters from the regexp so that it doesn't work. How can I access
variables as regular expressions in a custom validator?
Originally asked here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user%40jakarta.apache.org/msg92124.html

And as long as I am doing this, there are 2 other questions with no answers
yet, but they aren't quite as important to me as the above questions:
http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user%40jakarta.apache.org/msg92020.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user%40jakarta.apache.org/msg91959.html
(there is a thread about this, but no solution yet)

Thanks again,
Matt