--- Nick Heudecker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Wouldn't this be a great use of the (already existing) Struts Wiki?

That's right.  I don't think it supports attachments, though.  I really got
started thinking this way because I was thinking of a personal repository of
struts extensions I use in all my projects.  It started from that to a more
generic cookbook, and that's why the "attachments" remained in my mind
whenever I thought about it.

Of course from there it (in my mind) it grew to a cookbook containing helpful
code samples not just for Struts, but for other frameworks and libraries as
well, such as JSTL.

Hubert