> On Jan 7, 2017, at 2:36 AM, Stefan Fuchs <sfu...@gmx.de> wrote:
> Where I see some room for improvement is the Subsurface homepage. The "News"
> section is currently only updated in the English version. Many other
> languages don't even have a real "News" section but this is called
> differently like "Unkategorisiert" in the German version and it's not up to
> date. What one could do as a quick change is to link the English "News"
> section from every language version.

We now should have a News section in every language. Native speakers, please
check my translations. This isn't available in the github repo - just send me a
better
translation for the term "News" and I'll edit the category name in your language

> Then maybe also mention the availability of beta version and also of daily
> builds in the "Download" section (for every language!) or maybe even under
> "Home".

I'll add it to the Home page. Again, this needs to be translated. Here pull
requests are welcome :-)

/D