> On Jan 7, 2017, at 8:53 PM, Rick Walsh <rickmwa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Have you ever talked to Jef about this? Because I'm sure he'd be willing to
> help figure this out.
>
> I haven't, mostly because it's my backup computer, so I don't care
> personally, but I suppose it would be good for completeness.  I downloaded
> the dives with the Hollis software, and the ceiling and deco time are
> recorded there, as well as the dive being tagged as "violation", so the
> computer is capable of transferring the data.  I'll send Jef an email
> directly.

Excellent. We haven't merged the very latest libdivecomputer into the
Subsurface-branch, yet - Linus and I decided to do that after the 4.6 release
(which I hope to do in the next week or two).

>> That all worked fine.  I noticed when viewing the dive details on
>> cloud.subsurface-divelog.org <http://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org/>, the
>> dive notes show all the html tags.  Can this be fixed in the cloud backend?
>
> And again, I can't reproduce that :-(
> The notes are formatted as html because the dive was merged with a planned
> dive.  Maybe try reproducing like that.

I will.

> If it helps and you are able, you have my permission to access my cloud
> account.  It's my most recent dive, 7 January 2017.  Alternatively, I can
> export the log and send it to you.

For those who are curious - I am of course not storing clear text passwords
anywhere. So yes, since I control the server I could change the password for
your account, but then you wouldn't be able to access it. I think the easiest
would be if you could export that dive as XML and send it...

/D