> On Aug 1, 2022, at 12:02 AM, Martin de Weger <mar...@reef-it.nl
> <mailto:mar...@reef-it.nl>> wrote:
>
> I just tried to download the latest stable build from the website but the DMG
> is 199 kB in size. It looks like the build failed.

It did fail in very odd ways - and it fooled my script into thinking that it
worked.
I'm trying to debug this right now, before I have to focus on my day job. Not
sure I'll get it fixed right away.

> Also the link to the announcement of release of version 5.0.9 (on the Dutch
> version of the site) trows a 404 error.

That /should/ fall back to the English one. Dang.
Or someone could just create a Dutch translation. It's really easy :)

/D