> On Jul 31, 2022, at 10:35 AM, Dirk Hohndel via subsurface
> <subsurface@subsurface-divelog.org> wrote:
>
>> Are the mobile apps and the desktop apps kept in sync or are these entirely
>> separate as I think the mobile app also displays the same error. I’m using
>> 3.4.3 (5.0.6.83) on iOS
>
> I'm not doing a great job keeping those updated. Will make new releases after
> 5.0.9 is out

The Android app (3.4.6) is in the Beta channel.
You can join that right in the Google Play app - scroll to the bottom of the
Subsurface-mobile page

The iOS app (3.4.6) has been submitted and is waiting for review, before it
will land in the Beta channel.
You can join with this link https://testflight.apple.com/join/k2OGhIS5
<https://testflight.apple.com/join/k2OGhIS5>

I have did rough testing (update cloud data, download from one BLE dive
computer) with both of them, so nothing should be terribly broken.
I'm hoping to make those the official releases fairly quickly (and getting test
reports - even a simple "I tried it, it didn't kill the kitten" - will
obviously help me feel confident about this)

Thanks

/D