With the recently added UI flow that allows deleting your account from the
mobile app, Subsurface-mobile 3.4.6 was now accepted for the iOS app store as
well.

I can't wait to see how many people mistakenly delete their account and all
their data (permanently and not recoverable) thanks to this exciting new
feature.

Progress. Progress indeed.

/D