Looking at the UI on the DSX, it looks an awful lot like the aqualung i770r. I
really suspect it may act like an i770r.

Matt  ---- On Sat, 01 Jul 2023 18:23:29 -0700
subsurface@subsurface-divelog.org  wrote ----Hi Matt.On 2/07/23 12:56, Matt
Thompson via subsurface wrote:> I'm guessing this is a long shot, but has
anyone started looking at > importing dives from the new DSX?  I have yet to
get it into open > water, but I've logged a few hours in the pool.  It has
potential, > especially for sidemount divers. However, the DiverLog ecosystem
is a > complete mess.  I have found a workflow that lets me import some dive >
data by downloading dives to DiverLog+ on my phone, then uploading to > Dive
Cloud, then downloading the zxu files and importing them into > Subsurface.
It's a painful process that loses all the tank sensor > information along the
way.>> I'm happy to help in any way I can with logs, data dumps, testing,
etc.Is this the same DiverLog+ app that is used to download logs from Oceanic
dive computers (https://www.oceanicworldwide.com/diverlog-plus/). If it is then
there is a chance that this computer was designed based on an Oceanic design,
and uses a similar protocol.So you could start to see what happens if you try
downloading dives into Subsurface over bluetooth by telling Subsurface that
your computer is an Oceanic (the Pro Plus is probably the closest model).Cheers
mailing
listsubsurface@subsurface-divelog.orghttp://lists.subsurface-divelog.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/subsurface