Hi Dirk.

On 16/01/24 16:40, Dirk Hohndel via subsurface wrote:
Yet another iteration. I followed many of Michael's suggestions.

I'm curious what others think?

It's a bit lonely here when no one comments on the work we do. There's a few hundred people on this mailing list (and with the recent bout of emails, three unsubscribed 🤣)

None of this requires a lot of work or any understanding other than that of a user. I guess maybe I should ask on the User Forum.

"current / weekly" release page: https://subsurface-divelog.org/current-release/ "latest / bleeding edge" release: https://subsurface-divelog.org/latest-release/

The Ubuntu / Copr instructions are still the same on both pages - once we have settled on good names I'll create corresponding names for those and have differentiated instructions as well.

Me again. 😆

We're getting there!

One thing I noticed this time round was that when I clicked onto the link I got the page with the previous design. We might have to make sure we re-generate the ETag when the latest release for the respective track is changed.

Cheers

  Michael Keller