Hi, Utkarsh

First, I would test the server. Put a simple index.html file in the server/ directory:

<!DOCTYPE html>
<head>
<title>test</title>
</head>
<h1>TEST</h1>

See that this displays in your browser at

http://127.0.0.1:8000/server/index.html

This will ensure the directory permissions are ok that the html server is working.

If that is ok, then the error message. Usually, I grep for something like 'error downloading' to see where the error message originates.

I assume that the get-books.cfg shows the collection in the combobox on the toolbar and that clicking on that shows the categories you have defined.

By the way: I assume htmlf is a typo. Also you are probably running SimpleHTTPServer in a command line window. This window should show any error messages. Since the base code is python, you can also add print statements which will appear in the window (stdout).

Tony