Hello everyone,

When I output the tripinfo, it says waitSteps= an integer value. How can I get
this or the total waiting time for each vehicle in seconds? Also, how can I
calculate a queue length?

What is the concept of time Step? when I generate a route file with 12 vehicles
departing at the same time step but in different time frame, such as the first
vehicle departs at 0 seconds, the second at 3rd second, the third one in 6th
second but they all are departing at the same time step. Here, the time step in
9 seconds. 10 minutes later, there are 5 vehicles departing at the same time
step and the time step there becomes 5 seconds.

What can I make of time step if I want to calculate the waiting time at an
intersection?

Also, any ideas on what does tau trigger? what file can I find it's source code
and what functions are related to it? I want to simulate different
perception-reaction times (0.5 second, 1 second, 2 seconds), How should I go
for it?

Thank you,