One more question,
in http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Demand/Automatic_Routing

--device.rerouting.deterministic false The devices are set deterministic
using a fraction of 1000 (with the defined *probability*)
--device.rerouting.period *<STRING>*
<http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Basics/Notation#Referenced_Data_Types> 0 The
period with which the vehicle shall be rerouted
--device.rerouting.pre-period *<STRING>*
<http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Basics/Notation#Referenced_Data_Types> 60 The
rerouting period before insertion/departmy understanding are listed below,
are they correct?
for example:
1)
--device.rerouting.deterministic=0.07
 0.07 equals to 0.7(in a fraction of 100)

2)
--device.rerouting.period =60  For every vehicle, not matter is loaded into
the network or not,  it means this vehicle will  reroute its route  every
*MINUTE*  (using the specified rerouting algorithm, like Dijkstra) until
this vehicle arrives at the destination.

It
--device.rerouting.pre-period =60for very vehicle which has not been loaded
into the network,  it means that vehicle will reroute its route  every
*MINUTE* according to the current traffic condition until it is going to
depart from the departure  position.

Thanks at  all!

Best!