Jakob,
Thanks for your detail expression to my question.
After your explanation, I would like to make sure that I really understand
what you explained to me.
for --teleported
* Q1*:Dose it mean that
 even though we could not see the vehicle which is teleported ,this vehicle
still driving in the network  .
Just like  'Stealth' ?

 for --device.rerouting.xxxx commands

1) device.rerouting.deterministic is a boolean option
Example. You have set device.rerouting.probability to 0.33333333 and there
are 10000 vehicles in your simulation.
Without option device.rerouting.deterministic, you will have an expected
number of 3333 vehicles with rerouting device but the actual number will
vary according to a binomial distribution
*Q2*:(Does it mean that it will do a sequence of 10000 dependent
experiments with p=0.33333333 as soon as  we start to simulate our
simulation?,like Bernoulli experiment?)

2) Every vehicle that is driving in the network will check for a faster
route and adapt it's route if the current one isn't fastest once per minute
*Q3*:(Every vehicle that is loaded, but has not yet entered the network
will not be controlled by this command)

3) Every vehicle that is loaded but has not yet entered the network will l
check for a faster route and adapt it's route if the current one isn't
fastest once per minute
*Q4*:(all the vehicles will be loaded that the beginning of the simulation
if they are pre-defined in the rou.xml)
*Q5*:(the command could not be used to control these vehicles once
they entered the network)

Thanks at all!

Best!
Jane