Hello,

        After hearing of this news I became eager in trying to track down parts
2 and 4 of A.J. Turners "Time Measuring Instruments", this four part
series was to be a complete catalog(s) of the collection. Part 2 covered
the Sundials in the collection but apparently parts 2 and 4 were never
published. However, parts 1 and 3 were and are still available from
amazon (see URL's below). I noticed in my copy of part 1 (Astrolabes,
Astrolabe Related Instruments) The Sundicator (earlier mentioned on the
list) is described briefly, I have two of them myself and have
considered making them. If someone is still interested in the Sundicator
it will come with the collection should you present the high bid, which
I found out are now being accepted until the end of the month. Seriously
though, I too hope that whoever purchases the collection makes it
available to the public.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0912947020/qid=924808525/sr=1-3/002-8638930-2676053

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0912947012/qid=924808525/sr=1-5/002-8638930-2676053

Regards,