Dear Gordon,

How did you learn about the closing of the Time Museum?
The collection is too good to be dispersed by selling off parts.
Would the Adler Planetarium be interested in buying it?
I also was very fond of the collections there.  If I recall correctly, Fred
Sawyer had a bifilar equal angular heliochronometer there.

Thanks for posting.
Warren