For anyone interested, the attached file is for a Capuchin dial that can be seen
with a program called Wingeom (about 400k) from the following site:

<http://academy.exeter.edu/~rparris/>

To change the latitude, put your cursor on point "F" and drag the point up or
down
by holding down the mouse button.  I think it avoided the "Error Orontii"  that
Fer deVries describes in the March 1999 issue of the Compendium.

Attachment converted: MAC Hard Disk:Capuch_3.ge2 (????/----) (00013B3D)