Hello Art:

I noticed this serious design error a week ago in the computer generated
picture of Luke's Parkdial in Colorado and wrote both Fer and Luke about it.
(Fer confirmed the error).  Wouldn't it be horrible to build a sundial of
this size and expense only to find that it had a fatal flaw!

Luckly, Luke has informed me that this error exists only in the computer
picture and not on the actual sundial.

Best

John Carmichael