Fritz Stumpges wrote:

Thanks for your hints about TheSky. I'll check it up.

> For now, please keep me informed as to what you are studying and how it
> goes.

There is a German (I think) lady (Maria Thun) who is a follower
of Rudolf Stein. It is said that she carefully tested sowing,
transplanting and harvesting hour by hour. I heard she
consistently
observed differences in weight, size, shelf life and nutrient
contents.

Without intending to be so meticulous as we think Germans are,
I'd like to do something similar (but much, much simpler), like
observing if seeds sowed in the new moon do any better than
seeds sowed in the waning moon, etc.

My impression is that we are always labiling this and that of
superstition. And, by doing it, we may be excluding from
due evaluation things that might work.

Anyways, I noticed your domain is "fluidcomponents".
I wonder if you've heard about Viktor Schauberger,
a German engineer who studied hydrodynamics and
wrote some articles (or books) about turbines and
vortices. It seems he has some crazy ideas about
the way water behaves... This is another issue
I'd like to investigate some time soon.

Best regards

- fernando

--
REDUZIR, REUSAR, RECICLAR -- Dever de todos, amor aos que virão
REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE -- Everybody's duty, love to those who are