Hello Fer,

        I made the drawing for my Lat (approx. 36 degs.) and was able to notice
that for my location a complete coverage couldn't be obtained but I
hadn't gone further to find where (or if) this limitation disappears, so
thank you for doing so. The image you sent says it all, this has been a
very interesting thread.

Regards,

Luke