Mike Shaw wrote:

> I have just received this e-mail, and I also found I had this Virus. Sounds
> as though its worth checking your systems. Just follow the instructions.

I own a Mac so my computer is fortunately immune. However, for those of
you with pcs I have pasted below an extract from a newsletter I receive.
DON'T delete that .exe file from your system.

Mike, the people who make up these hoaxes are despicable. Look at the
site on hoaxes.  You might then like to e-mail the people who received
your original message.

Maria Brandl
Tasmania

Extract from my newsletter:
ANOTHER HOAX VIRUS ALERT

There's another hoax virus alert doing the e-mail rounds. You might get
an e-mail message warning you about the "sulfnbk.exe virus". This hoax
first started around April 2000, and it's cropped up again.

This hoax message gives you detailed instructions on how to find and
delete a "virus" file called sulfnbk.exe on your computer. The file
DOES exist on many computers; however, it's a standard file that's part
of Microsoft Windows.

When you receive any virus warnings, I strongly recommend that you check
out this Web site before taking any other action:

  http://www.vmyths.com

If by chance you did follow the instructions in the hoax message, this
Web page from Microsoft tells you how to restore it:

  http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q301316