Thank you Piero and John.

But after your answers my problem remains.

1.
The equation of time can explain no more than about 31 minutes. The difference
I descirbe is 21 hours and 10 minutes.

2.
I describe a difference between two parts of the elliptical orbit of the earth
which are symmetrical with regard to the sun. It is not the difference between
winter and to summer but the the difference between the time from spring
equinox to midsummer on one hand and the time from midsummer to autumn equinox
on the other hand.

I look out for a further explanation.

Willy Leenders
Flanders in Belgium