Dear Peter,

I read your mail only today. I am pleased that you found the website in my
homepage about the ,Tree of Sonius' from Fer de Vries and Jan Kragten,
Eindhoven in the Molenvijverpark in Genk.

In the meantime Fer de Vries and Frans W. Maes have answered and explained
the function of this special sundial. I thank Fer and Frans.

Please write to me, if you still should have questions.

Best wishes

Karl Schwarzinger
A-6073 Sistrans
Austria