Hello Sundial List,

Has anyone seen the sundial face, or plans of the dial face for this Sundial Bridge? Can someone offer a photo of the actual dial face?

Mac Oglesby

Sundial list:

A 217-foot bridge pylon forms the gnomon of a sundial. The Sundial Bridge, by Spanish architect Santiago Calatrava, across Sacramento River at Redding, California, opens today. I think that the dial face is marked on a plaza at the end of the bridge.

http://www.turtlebay.org/sundial/sundial.shtml

This article has many large images of the structure. A Google search will locate other articles, but I could find no others as well illustrated.

Gordon Uber
San Diego, California