Mario Arnaldi sent the link to the Epact site below. I wonder if everybody
knows that you can click on the image on the Epact site and get a bigger
image. You can then click on that image and get one that is even bigger!

Bob

http://www.mhs.ox.ac.uk/epact/catalogue.asp?enumber=77593&searchtext=sundial