While Willy is absolutely correct, the part about knowing and computing
for the shape of the dish is probably the real killer task.

This is an application where I would advocate the empirical approach:
Properly orient the dial face and style, then manually lay out points,
with a watch in hand. Plan ahead and (weather cooperating) do it on the
Equinox, and you can draw lines through the points to the dial center, at
the root of the style.

Dave