On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 6:32 AM, fer de vries
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  BTW, with the browser MS Explorer version 7 I didn't get the curve for the
>  DST time but with Mozilla Firefox it was drawn.

Internet Explorer seems to have problems with including web page
widgets (like the text field containing the DST offset) into the
JavaScript "innerHTML" property. It appears to be a bug in Internet
Explorer as no other browser I tried (Opera, Safari, Firefox, even the
old Mozilla and Netscape) complained about it.

I'd like to thank forum members for e-mails with suggestions - it
looks like DXF output would be a sensible thing to add to the program.
(I'd been wondering how the large drawings used in construction are
made, and DXF is the answer.)

--
Jan