I want to thank Jan for his excellent calculator. I still do not quite
understand this sundial type, but I built some models from his
calculations and they worked beautifully!

I heard he thinks about .dxf output - personally I would suggest .svg,
because it is an open format. However, I do not know how well known it
is in the sundial community

Hannes

--
Mag. Hannes Kuehtreiber