Hi Linda,
It is a mosaic Analemmatic layout, constructed at Cecil Plains (in Queensland).
I recently colaborated the creation of a mosaic analemmatic dial so it is interesting to see another, and very different, approach. Thanks for sharing
A suggestion - I have always thought it would be useful if I could see pictures
of the members of our Mailing List, and so that I could "put a face to a name".

Good idea! I usually try to guess what an email correspondent looks like before we meet.....and am usually VERY wrong. In one instance the writer had one of those names that could be male or female....and I still don't know which he/she is as we continents apart. What kind of question could one ask that wouldn't offend? ;-)

Attached is my contribution - in low res' to hide the wrinkles. ;-)

Tony Moss

55° 07 '47.5"   North
01° 35"  47"     West
Bedlington