Sunny Day!

It seems that a number of people are interested in seeing photos of their
"Dialling Friends".  We see the names of diallists and individuals
interested in dialling on various web sites and on the SML but who are they.

If you are willing to send me your photo, where you are located and a short
description of your interest in dialling I would be very interested in
starting a page on The Sundial Primer for this information.  I do not wish
to include links to web sites if that is okay with you.  What will I call
the page?  What about "Dialling Friends"?

If you are interested please send me your photo and information.  If there
is enough interest I will start the page.  Please provide a 2008 photo and
the file size can be larger than the SML takes but less than 100 kb if
possible.

Also, if you have one, please send me YOUR maker's mark and I can put that
on a page I have already started.

Happy Dialling!

Carl Sabanski
www.mysundial.ca