Dear Leandro,

Perhaps you found out already that the sundial in front of the Adler
Planetarium was designed by the great sculptor Henry Moore. He was a
master of simplicity! It certainly is large: 3.6 meter in diameter.
That's why it has such a heavy foot. You can find more about this dial
in my website www.fransmaes.nl/sundials. Choose 'equatorial' and scroll
down to the last thumbnail in the section 'Armillary spheres - Europe'.

Much success, and keep us informed about your ambitious project!
Frans Maes