Leandro Rabelo.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re:
GreetingsDate: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 10:53:59 +0100

Hello Leandro,

Welcome to the sundial community. A three metre equatorial dial sounds
ambitious, but the geometry is very simple compared with some dials.
I hope we will be able to offer advice, so please post to the list anything you
are unsure about. This could include such practical issues as how to get the
sundial correctly aligned north-south or what materials and finishes are most
suitable, as well as design issues such as how thick the gnomon should be or
problems/opportunities caused by being in the tropics.

Good luck
Chris Lusby Taylor
51.4N 1.3W