From: sundial-boun...@uni-koeln.de [mailto:sundial-boun...@uni-koeln.de] On
Behalf Of Astrovisuals
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 6:06 PM
To: sundial@uni-koeln.de
Subject: Sundials for teaching

I would like to put my "Sun Disc" forward as a universal equatorial adjustable
dial.. with lots of helpful instructions!
Extra instruction sheets are available to help teaching the concepts behind
sundials.
Haven't reaped many rewards so far, though!

http://www.astrovisuals.com.au/SunDisc.html

* David Widdowson, ASTROVISUALS,   *
* 6 Lind St, Strathmore, 3041, AUSTRALIA
* Ph/fax: 61- (0)3 - 9379 5753     *
EMAIL: m...@astrovisuals.com.au<mailto:m...@astrovisuals.com.au>
WEB: http://www.astrovisuals.com.au