Fabio,
Thanks for making this available.  Works OK for me.  Here is what I did:
step 1.  register or sign up to register
step 2.  click on "GnomoLab" in upper right corner.
step 3. center the compass indicator on the location of the dial (by entering search address or navigating to the site) step 4. zoom in as needed and rotate the compass (using the blue tabs on the compass ring) to determine the declination step 5. click on the UTC button (right hand column) and select the UTC offset for the location
step 6.  select "paper sundial" about half way down the right-hand column
step 7.  select dial type, color, etc.
step 8.  click on "draw pdf"
step 9.  print the dial
step 10. praise Fabio for a job well done.
                     Don Snyder, St. Louis MO USA