Wonderful Fabio. Bravo!  I love this.
Thank you Donald. The map was very useful. Glad I stopped for instructions.
Gino SchiavoneThe Schiavone Studio1337 Gusdorf Road, Ste JTaos, NM 87571
575-758-7797575-613-0943

Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 14:52:30 -0600
From: d...@ee.wustl.edu
To: sundial@uni-koeln.de
Subject: Re: paper sundial

    Fabio,

    Thanks for making this available.  Works OK for me.  Here is what I
    did:

    step 1.  register or sign up to register

    step 2.  click on "GnomoLab" in upper right corner.

    step 3.  center the compass indicator on the location of the dial
    (by entering search address or navigating to the site)

    step 4.  zoom in as needed and rotate the compass (using the blue
    tabs on the compass ring) to determine the declination

    step 5.  click on the UTC button (right hand column) and select the
    UTC offset for  the location

    step 6.  select "paper sundial" about half way down the right-hand
    column

    step 7.  select dial type, color, etc.

    step 8.  click on "draw pdf"

    step 9.  print the dial

    step 10. praise Fabio for a job well done.

                         Don Snyder, St. Louis MO USA