The  city-direction labels are a nice touch:  an old tradition that seems to
have fallen into disuse.  I hope you can tell us  how the concrete (?) bowl
was constructed.

Jack

From: sundial [mailto:sundial-boun...@uni-koeln.de] On Behalf Of Bill
Gottesman
Sent: Sunday, April 07, 2013 3:40 PM
To: f...@solariameridiane.it
Cc: Sundial sundiallist
Subject: Re: Art in dialling

Hello Fabio,

Marvelous public sundial!  How did you construct the concrete bowl, and mark
the lines so straight?  I imagine it has a drain for water.

-Bill

On Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 12:14 PM, f...@solariameridiane.it
<f...@solariameridiane.it> wrote:

Hi all

this is my work in 2006, created for the city of Borgo San Dalmazzo (CN)
Italy. The development of the project saw the collaboration of Fabio Savian.

I do not know if it falls between the sundials you are looking for.

www.sundialatlas.eu/atlas.php?so=IT8328

Fabio Garnero