Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2013 8:16 PM
To: sundial@uni-koeln.de
Subject: Re: A prize for the worst 'non-dial', of the year?

Dear John,

If those sundial watches by "Fossil" are no longer available, then
maybe this one (see attached photograph) might still be for sale.

As you said, it could make a good 'conversation piece' at parties,
although I think this version would be a bit more impressive!

I do not have details of suppliers - but a good place to start might
be Len Honey at "Science Replicas", (in London).  He sells a lot of
similar sundial items, and a Google search can probably find him.

If not, then I think Tony Moss could give you his contact details.

Sincerely,

Anne Lennon (Mrs).