My sundials haven't sold as well as I hoped. In fact they haven't sold at
all. Any advice you can give would be greatly appreciated.

 Some of the things I know

 X and Y coordinates are also given with my sundial. However, I promoted
triangulation too much and people are unaware that I give measurements in
the Cartesian coordinate system as well. This is confusing. I may drop
triangulation all together. I'm slow to take this out because I cannot edit
my movie. My movie software no longer works. Perhaps I will drop the movie
altogether.

I promoted the learning outcomes aspect of my sundial. Perhaps I shouldn't.
Schools can quickly say, “We don't have time for any other activities” and
therefore they look no further. It doesn't even occur to them that the
sundial enhances any playground. It does not have to become a learning
activity or be constructed by the children. What is your opinion?

I don't have photos of children on my website. I don't have any because I
haven't sold any. I tried to give some sundials away but can't. I'm a
terrible salesman and sound more like a telemarketer.

Cheers
Donald Christensen
0423 102 090
www.sundialsforlearning.com