Thank you all for your wonderful feedback.

I'm slow to reply because I only recently figured out how to get the
sundial mailing list off the spam list. Gmail mad 'improvements' to their
spam filter and they believed the SML to be spam. However it did not
visually put it on the spam list so it would not give me an option to
remove them from the spam list. I got them off by adding them to 'my
contacts'

As far as the testimonies, Only half of them are genuine. To be honest I
forgot about them and regret not taking the false ones down. I put them up
as I was laying out my webpage. I have taken off the false ones. Most all
teachers that see my sundial like it. However they don't have control over
what the school sets aside for their curriculum or what they have time for.
I try to explain that It does not need to be constructed by the children.
However, I sound like a telemarketer. I'm a draftsman. I feel like a fish
out of water when it comes to selling. I'm looking for educational
marketing companies that will sell on commission. If anybody knows of any
please contact me.

My efforts so far have been to approach schools directly in an attempt to
give away my sundials. I knew my website needs photos of children. I'm a
terrible salesman and the results discouraging.

About year ago, (shortly after I had the w3c errors fixed) I started
running into financial hardship and stopped spending on things like SEO. I
have a better google ranking now that I made my website mobile phone
friendly but I haven't spent anything on SEO. I would welcome any help on
SEO. My website still sometimes has a problem when viewed from Internet
Explorer

 I have build a small scale sloping sundial. After a few preliminary test
trials, I'm about 80% certain that my sloping sundial will work.

I need to talk to a surveyor to work out how to communicate/describe the
slope and how to tell people how they can construct it off my dimensions.

I will design a sloping sundial at no cost

 Donald

Cheers
Donald Christensen
0423 102 090