I would also love to see sundials in schools. Not just an analemmatic dials
but the multi dial as well.

This is why I am trying to find an easy way to find north.

 I would like to be able to use a horizontal dial and rotate it until it
reads the true time. Obviously this won't work with a standard horizontal
dial because we are not all on the same longitude. The other reason is the
equation of time.

 However, I believe it would work if there was a website that calculate
setting your watch to LAT instead of LMT. This website would have to take
in account the longitude as well as the day of the year it is. You then
rotate the sundial until it is the correct time on your watch.

Cheers
Donald Christensen
0423 102 090
www.sundialsforlearning.com

This e-mail is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient please delete the message and notify the sender. Un-authorized
use of this email is subject to penalty of law.
So there!