A google search for outdoor acrylic paint led me to a paint web site for some
detailed information about suitability and preparation for painting outdoor
murals:

http://www.goldenpaints.com/technicaldata/murals.php

Apparently, the answer is yes.  Acrylics are, according to the web site,
color-fast and durable.  The washable emulsion paint should provide a good
base.

Are you painting this on-site by hand?  I have never been able to get
satisfactory results – either straight lines or numbers or letters --  by hand
painting.  I have had to resort to masking tape, stencils and spray paint.
With spray paint you have to be careful to make sure that successive layers are
compatible.

Jack Aubert